Job Role: CTRM
The CTRM Headís role is to select, supervise and maintain the organizationís Risk Management application(s) through building business Insights and Industry practices. CTRM Head will be responsible for planning and coordinating the processes required for the provision of user applications and systems necessary for business operations. This individual will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the selection, integration and deployment of CTRM solution for core supply chain business in Olam.
Strategy & Planning
- Ensure that CTRM application(s) meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Define and lead CTRM application integration design with enterprise ERP solution
- Review and analyze existing applicationsí effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
Acquisition & Deployment -
- Coordinate feasibility studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy new CTRM application(s) and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Stress test application performance levels as per current and forecasted transaction volumes.
- Negotiate contracts with software and service providers.
Operational Management -
- Responsible for developing and communicating training and documentation for end users, hold clinics as necessary, and other user-related activities.
- Develop, distribute, and coordinate in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
- Work closely with Trading teams to scope requirements, propose alternative solution options with rationale, make recommendation and persuade Traders to support, implement, maintain and enhance the system as we go along.
- Legacy Systems may require enhancement. Therefore important to strike a balance between change and maintenance.
- Understanding of Derivatives - Futures and Options - is important.
Knowledge & Experience -
- 7+ years direct experience managing commodities CTRM applications space.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, and implementation of CTRM solutions.
- Extensive experience with physical agricultural commodities domain
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
- Excellent understanding of the organizationís goals and objectives.
- Experience in handling mix of onsite, onshore and offshore teams
- Understanding of agri commodity supply chain a plus.
Personal Attributes -
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Skills & Experience Required
- MBA from Premier B-School between 12-15 years experience.
Reporting Structure and Location -
- The position reports to CTO & will be based at Corporate Center- Singapore.
Please send your resume to email@example.com