We are retained a global company operating in 14 countries and with revenues in excess of USD 2 billion, to find leadership talent to build a large e-commerce business in India with the goal to be the #1 player in the market. We are looking for young go-getters with passion for e commerce and desire to create and be part of something new, something big.
We are looking for a CTO/IT Director to lead the IT requirements for this planned e-commerce venture.
- You will be responsible for the development and supervision of a team consisting of developers, a product manager, testers and system experts
- You will be the contact person for management and you take care of the perfect fit between business and IT requirements
- You will negotiate with service providers, e.g. hosting
- You will be in charge of system capacity design and the further development of system architecture
- You will manage and lead the developers concerning the development of the mainly PHP based platform
- You will implement process models (e.g. scrum) and monitor their execution
- You are experienced in component based development projects and database backed web sites
- You have sound and practical experience in object oriented development with PHP, in MySQL as well as experience in using the Zend Framework, further more you know how to transfer that knowledge to others
- You are able to act pragmatically as much as to impart a vision
- You have an outstanding university degree in a technical subject and several years of experience working in technical projects in a leading position
- With us you will find the perfect combination of start up feeling and professional work environment
- As CTO/Lead Developer (m/f) you are designing the development of a successful ecommerce business
- You will enjoy optimal working conditions and a really high regard for IT
Salary: Not a constraint for right candidate
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV, current and expected salary, brief note (within 100 words) on why you feel you shall make a great candidate. We shall share your profile only after having a discussion with you about the client and role in detail.
Please mention Role (applying for) in Subject line.