Job Title Manager- CRM – Saleforce.com
Qualification : MBA from a Tier 1 B School
Location : Gurgaon & Bangalore
- 7-10+ years of industry or consulting experience in the
- Communication/Telecommunications/High Tech sector.
- Experience in consulting or functional experience in strategy and business planning for the CPG and FMCG domains.
- Must have experience in SFDC/ Salesforce.com.
- Within the organization focuses on clients in:
- Sales force effectiveness.
- Product and market entry strategy.
- Sales strategy and operations Marketing strategy.
- Sales compensation strategy and process Sales model design.
- Channel strategy and effectiveness and or Partner relationship management.
CRM Sales Transformation professionals have a specific focus on delivering client solutions that include:
- Defining front-office business processes and quantifying the potential benefit of improved sales and sales operations functions
- Understanding and developing points of view on multi-channel sales strategies to align with organizational sales objectives that maximize ROI
- Working with Sales organizations to optimize sales processes, technologies and effectiveness through gap assessments and process re-engineering.
- Providing systems integration and technology services for clients seeking to implement third-party SaaS solutions, through innovative business facing delivery models
- Working with Sales leadership, field sales people, and sales operations personnel to optimize process and technology solutions
- Working "in the field" to drive enablement of business solutions
- Conducting channel optimization and analytics across routes to market
- Experience working on a large-scale Business or Operational Transformation project desirable Strong program management skills
- Experience working with C level executive clients.
P.S - SFDC(Sales force dot com) skill is essential
If interested to know more please contact me with your profile email@example.com.
Sr.Consultant-Recruitment | Asterion Consulting Private