Discipline - IT
Subsector - Consulting
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global consumer goods major with business interests in over 20 countries and is looking to effectively digitize its special initiatives.
Job Description -
- The role will see you working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and his direct reportees in digitizing and subsequently tracking the business impact of special initiatives as launched by the CMO's office.
- Your chief responsibilities would include tracking the effectiveness of new initiatives as launched by the CMO's office by assigning specific financial/business milestones and working with the CMO's office to suggest improvements in key parameters that could add to the effectiveness of such initiatives.
The Successful Candidate -
- The successful applicant must be an Engineer/MBA with Prior Experience building custom CRM solutions
- Experience in support and business processing in the CRM space
- Experience on CRM 4.0 upgrades would be advantageous
- Any Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications will hold you in good stead
- Strong Business Understanding of CRM applications and their business impact
- This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate looking to expand their knowledge and experience on MS CRM.
What's on Offer - Competitive salary package, Great learning and leadership development opportunities, role has a tremendous strategic impact and high visibility amongst the top management in the organization.
To Apply - Click here to apply