Job title - Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst
Team - ER
Location - Chennai
Experience - 1 -4 years of relevant Equity Research Experience
1. Historical modeling, restructuring the financial models & working on valuation of Banking companies
2. Do live earnings update and support during earnings season
- Writing company updates, sector research and thematic reports
- Visiting company management
- Databases management
- Maintain and update large databases and do periodical analysis to identify trends
- Marketing Presentation
- Take care of the updating of the presentation on a regular basis.
- Client requests
- Need to handle the client requests
Qualification - MBA from a premier Institute
- Experience (1-4 years) in Equity Research tracking Banking Sector.
- Hands on Experience in Report writing, Valuation & Modeling.
- Strong academics and equity research experience preferably tracking Banking Sector.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and proven hard worker – willingness to work
- Strong communication skills.
Positions - 1
About CRISIL GR&A: CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity players and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from research centers in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing research support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity research, fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), valuations, pricing complex derivatives, structured finance, risk management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.
For more information, please visit www.crisil.com/gra and www.irevna.com
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org