Copal Partners (a part of the Moody’s group ) is the largest offshore financial analytics & research company and has approximately 1,400 professionals and over 100 clients, including several global bulge bracket investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, consulting firms and Fortune 500 corporations.
Copal Partners serves clients from its offices in the US, UK, Argentina, Dubai, India, and Mauritius. Clients include 6 of the top 10 global bulge bracket investment banks, and a number of billion + hedge and private equity funds
Copal’s management team includes individuals with experience in companies such as McKinsey & Co, GE Capital, UBS and Deutsche Bank
Minority shareholders include: Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
For further details, please visit our website: www.copalpartners.com
Copal Partners is currently looking for dedicated and motivated individuals who have demonstrated academic excellence and have strong leadership, organizational and teamwork skills for its credit research vertical
The role would involve credit analysis of high yield as well as investment grade companies to enable our clients take an objective view of investment opportunities. He should also be able to track the credit markets like tracking the new/existing issues, key developments in the credit domain affecting the bond markets across globe.
Primary role would include:
- Team Management – The candidate should be able to efficiently manage large size teams in terms of optimal staffing, mapping of training requirements, and team motivation, amongst others
- Client Management – He / She should be proficient at managing the client expectations & communications and also should have capabilities to up sell our services to existing clients
- Technical Skills – The candidate should be adept at following:
- Financial Analysis and Modeling
- Credit Analysis e.g. Ratings, Capital Structure, Covenant Analysis, and Indenture Summaries, amongst others
- Company and Industry Analysis
- Financial Report Writing
The candidate should have strong technical expertise to conduct the above analysis along with the ability to clearly communicate analysis and findings to the client
- MBA from a top tier school / Chartered Accountant
- 5-6 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in client relationship building and management
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
The location will be Gurgaon.
We would like to include the following details in the job applications that we are receiving for all the requirements:
Please send your resume to email@example.com