The requirement is for our client, A leading private sector bank.
The following are the details of the opening.
Position : Credit Manager (Wholesale Banking - Corporate Banking Group)
Grade : AVP - M6
Location : Ahmedabad/Pune
Salary: (Hike based on current salary)
- Oversee the evaluation Credit requirements of potential customers in the corporate banking (Companies in the turnover range of 500 Cr+) segment.
- Ensure preparation of the credit assessment notes from Team members covering detailed analysis of business, industry, management and financials.
- Finalization of terms and conditions (e.g. facility to be provided and structure) of the proposals in consultation with relationship Managers.
- Balance sheet / other financial statement analysis and identification of risk factors.
- Client and factory visit as per requirement to ensure that monitoring is at the highest levels.
- Timely processing of the proposals as per TAT to ensure better time to market.
- Ensuring compliance of terms and conditions of sanctions by liasioning with the RM"s and company involved.
- Ensure adherence to the credit policy and RBI guidelines
- Ensure timely renewals are happening for the existing clients.
- Managing a Team of Credit Analysts for a particular Region.
- Should have 8-10 yrs of relevant exp
- Strong financial Analysis Skills
- Eye For detail
- Strong communication(Written and Oral)
If this excites you do send us the following at email@example.com with
- Updated CV
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
The package offered would be the best in industry.
If you are not looking for a change relevant references would be welcome.