KEY RESULT AREA:
Inventory and Costing, Monthly Financial closing, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible of Product costing and Inventory Management.
- Responsible for month-end closing activities ensuring all cost assessments are properly completed
- Responsible for monitoring actual results of product costing & Inventory and providing narrative to explain variances against plan, and prior periods
- Responsible for material cost & Inventory forecast
- Analysis of Manufacturing Cost, Tooling Cost, Consumables on regular basis and find out the reason of variance between actual cost Vs standard absorption
- Analyse the cost impact of changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, and services.
- Perform root cause analysis of item master, bill of material, and find out solution to ensure standard cost accuracy and completeness.
- Review and analyse all cost error and cost integrity reports.
- Ensure accuracy of the physical inventory and reported results & Job Work Inventory Reconciliation
- Analyse surplus and outdated inventory items on monthly basis.
- Assist in the preparation and revision of long term financial plans.
- Preparation of Cost Audit Report and Liasioning with Cost auditor
- Preparation of different schedules relating to Inventory & Costing for USGAAP, IGAAP Audit & Tax Audit.
- Compliance of SOX Audit & Internal Audit for existing Process and maintain data and Process Control as per SOX requirement.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE & AGE
- CA/ ICWA Experience 5-6 years total out of which minimum 4 years in Costing only Age: 30 to 35 Yr.
SKILLS /PERSONAL SPECS .
- Good Communication/Interpersonal and analytical skills. Excellent command over SAP and MS Excel spread sheets
Industry: Power Generation company.
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, CS, Audit
Role: Cost Accountant
Keyskills: Posting ,financial closing, cost auditor, cost audit, SOX audit, internal audit, cost error, cost integrity,cost ,cost accountant
Education: (UG - Any Graduate) AND (PG - CA, ICWA)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vimal Kishor | Business Manager-(EMPT)| Spectrum Talent Management | Noida - UP |
Tel: +91 120 461 5616 (direct) / +91 882 689 9169 (mobile)