The position is with one of the big 4 advisory and consulting firms with an opportunity to work in a high growth environment renowned internationally for its practices and levels of service.
- Corporate Tax Litigation Services - Representations and preparing submissions before ITAT, CIT(Appeals), CIT and DRP and other relevant tax authorities
- International Tax Advisory Services - Due Diligence and Review of Tax Status and Evaluation of Tax Exposures;
- Opinions on transactions from a domestic law and tax treaty viewpoint; Identifying tax planning opportunities and addressing potential problem areas in the course of undertaking day to day business activities;
- Formulating/ Drafting written Opinion on various Income Tax matters
- Assisting in developing the Corporate tax team including resource planning and managing the teamís performance
Kindly mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022-32165544