Assistant Manager / Manager – Corporate Quality
Looking for candidates with minimum of 4+ years of experience in corporate quality.
- Roll-Out of Quality Initiatives like Lean, Six Sigma, Work-Outs & ISO 9001:2008 across Business services Chennai.
- Facilitate Work – Outs / Continuous improvement projects.
- Train resources on Work – Outs and ISO 9001 initiatives.
- Support lean and Six Sigma projects.
- Act as lean change agents for major lean initiatives.
- Lead Continuous improvement projects and support high end analytical projects.
- Train resources in Continuous Improvement methodologies like Lean, Six Sigma and Work outs.
- Partnering with Business Units to embed culture of continuous improvement and quality.
- Supporting Lean projects as Lean Change Agents through data collection and analysis.
- Mentor projects using Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Facilitate design sessions with the business to develop future state improvement proposals.
- Support Lean implementation against agreed objectives, introducing Lean methods.
- Supporting high end global projects.
This role is based in Chennai and my client is very specific in looking at candidates from BPO / Financial services space.
Interested candidates can drop in your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saaki and Argus Consulting