Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading Indian conglomerate with an established presence in industries such as aviation, manufacturing and consumer. They have a culture defined by integrity, excellence and entrepreneurship and are currently seeking an experienced finance professional to manage the corporate planning for the group.
Job Description - You will report to the DGM Corporate Planning and Strategy. Your responsibilities will be :
- To work closely with senior management in planning and developing business strategies for the group
- To effectively implement business plans and partnering with SBUs to achieve higher EBITDA
- To identify, formulate and implement new business initiatives in the form of Joint ventures and M&A
- To conduct variance analysis for businesses to determine the difference between projected and actual results
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a CA/MBA with 7+ years of post qualification experience in the manufacturing space.
- You have exposure to a similar role and have previously handled a team of qualified professionals in the Corporate Strategy space.
- You have experience working on M&A and Joint Ventures earlier.
- You must also have brilliant communication and influencing skills.
What's on Offer - Highly competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to manage the planning and strategy of an Indian manufacturing giant
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I28990&source=ONL_IIMJOBS