- Act as a HR Business partner for all the manufacturing plants.
- Responsible to work closely with plant team to provide HR support to facilitate in achieving the objectives and targets of an organization.
- Work closely with the plant teams to ensure healthy industrial relations climate.
- Lead the HR operations and Office Administrations and ensure that HR operations are running accurate, efficient and employee friendly manner.
- Responsible to work with plant team to drive Bunge HR process (Performance Management system, Succession planning etc ) in timely and efficient manner.
- Identify and implement positive employee engagement programmes, in consultation with the relevant stakeholder, to enhance the employee engagement score.
- Propose and implement HR best practices and right manning model for the plant, Leading change initiatives, Drive key HR matrix and support continuous improvement in the plants.
- Partner with all the plants and formulate IR strategy , provide proactive IR support for harmonious Industrial relations
- Collection and analysis of data for factory trends, building micro plans and execution.
- Develop and implement negotiating mechanisms with Internal / External unions to ensure amicable long term settlement with union and Ensuring effective and fair settlement of IR related issues.
- Develop and maintain harmonious and progressive employee relations in the plant
- Develop and implement the mechanism to ensure that all statutory compliances under applicable labour legislations across all locations and prevent incidence of any legal action thereof.
- Disciplinary Action –scrutinize enquiry proceedings, monitor conclusion with appropriate punishment.
- Review all employees related legal/conciliation cases, brief advocates, recommend action plan, draft replies, and attend court hearings with an aim to win /reduce Company’s liability in adverse Court decisions.
- Liaison with key stakeholder groups (local bodies, Industry network, local avocations, employer associations, Government Authorities (Labour Office, Employment Office, P.F Office, ESI Office. Civil Admn. Authorities etc.).
- Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Closely work and Consults legal staff to ensure that policies comply with organisation policy and state law.
- Lead the HR operations (HR MIS, Budget, Payroll, employee records etc) and Office Administration and ensure that HR operations are running accurate, efficient and in an employee friendly manner.
Education, qualifications, Critical Success Factors
- Post graduate in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with minimum 8 years of experience in manufacturing industries with a sound knowledge on Labour legislations, Union handling, preferably in the FMCG sector with Multinational environment exposure.
- Strong IR experience with leading union negations (min 2 LTS) is a must
- Sustained record of driving and aligning IR strategies in alignment with business strategies with outstanding results.
- Demonstrated success leading change management efforts
- Ability to influence peers and top management on strength of strategic fit and hard data.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with a hands on involvement
- High energy, passionate, self-starter, self-motivation, driven by time-bound results delivery.
Leading FOOD MNC (Fortune 500 MNC in the World)
CTC - Upto 32 lacs pa
Please send your resume to email@example.com