We have been engaged by one of the Big 4 Consulting Firm for the below manpower requirement:
Minimum qualifications: A candidate possessing one or more of the following qualifications: CA, CPA, ACCA, MBA (from top tier institutes), CFA
- Total Experience of atleast 7 years, of which, minimum of 4 years of experience in Corporate Finance/ Investment Banking/ Private Equity . Must be working currently in Big 4 Consulting firm.
- Good understanding and experience in M&A
Position : Manager
Department : Transactions and Restructuring (Corporate Finance Unit)
Location : Qatar
Reports to: Director and Head of Corporate Finance
Salary: QR23,000 – QR26,000 per month, plus other benefits, e.g. relocation allowance, furniture allowance, medical insurance cover, life insurance, Blackberry handset, club allowance.
- Lead Corporate Finance engagements
- Manage, guide and mentor the team
- Client Relationship Management
- Working with the Director, Partner and other members of the Firm in Origination of Corporate Finance and other deals
Global Skills and Behaviours:
- Starts to demonstrate a desire to become involved in selling activities and to acquire selling skills and starts taking part in bids and presentations
- Starting to seek to provide innovative answers to client queries being alert to both commercial concerns and technical accuracy
- Developing junior members of field team through clear and direct through on the job coaching & feedback e.g. on KAM, and counseling & career guidance
- Is involved with formal training and development of others (assigned counselees to complete CPFs and PEFs)
- Evaluates performance of juniors and takes appropriate action
- Maintaining good relationships with others,
- Looking for ways to work productively with others.
- Showing consideration for others and acknowledging their view
Delivering quality service
- Producing organized and systematic plans to manage the service delivery
- Planning tasks effectively, for self and team, by assisting in the development of realistic client service plans, breaking them down into manageable tasks, setting milestones, identifying resources.
- Monitoring progress of projects against budget and deadlines
Interested candidates can send their detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning below details-
1. Current CTC
2. Experience in M&A/ PE
3. Total Experience
4. Marital Status
5. Notice Period