Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is among the world's 3 largest heavy equipment company headquartered in United Kingdom. They have operations in 150 countries with a client base all over the world. They are a highly professional company and maintain world class infrastructure and brand image.
Job Description - Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be handling multiple product lines and be responsible for:
- Monthly review and processing of project costs;
- Preparation of monthly cash flow reports;
- Preparation of monthly management reports;
- Preparation of variance reports;
- Preparation of P&L and Balance Sheet and International reporting
- Inventory management and stock evaluation
The Successful Candidate - You must be a CA/ICWA with 8-10 years of post qualification experience. You must come from a manufacturing background with strong exposure in costing, material management, inventory control, MIS and financial analysis. Strong communication and presentation skills are a must, since this role involves a lot of international reporting and communication
What's on Offer - This job is located in the out-skirts of Delhi, NCR. Apply only if you are open to commute.
To Apply - Click here to apply