Company : A Leading Apparel Company
Job Title : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager – Corporate Communications
Experience: 3 - 6 Years in Retail / Lifestyle / Accessories / FMCG sector
Reporting to: DGM – Corporate Communications
Skill set Required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- News sense: Converting information to news, Ability to churn our news content quickly.
- People management skills.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Conceptualizing and executing skills.
Job Role/ Responsibilities:
- Manage media relationships for Company's Group businesses in India and overseas.
- Sustain PR coverage - quality and quantum - for the brands in relevant media through innovative PR tools and media relationships.
- Manage relationships and expectations with internal stakeholders and customers, for effective information flow into the department.
- Assist the SBU Heads in managing and enhancing corporate and brand image.
- Effectively execute internal and external communication strategies to achieve functional, business and corporate objectives.
- Plan and execute for the Company's all media engagement activities, from press conferences to media interviews and events.
- Develop content for internal and external communication initiatives including newsletters, portals, press queries, releases, presentations and speeches.
- Effectively manage media information needs on time and with quality content. Develop news content from corporate information for easy media assimilation.
- Assist functional leaders to drive employee engagement and communication initiatives.
- Work with SBU Heads and senior management in media crisis management situations.
- Agency / vendor management to achieve with their support functional, business and corporate objectives.
Those interested and matching the above criteria, please send the resumes at email@example.com
Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd
311, Ganatra Estate,
Khopat, Thane West,
Maharashtra - 400 601
Tel : 022 - 25476846/7/9
URL : www.vitasta.com