Company Profile: Currently we have a suitable senior vacancy as Head-Corporate Communications with our clients who are an extremely large, profitable, rapidly expanding, professionally managed Indian core-sector manufacturing organisation (part of one of India's largest and most respected groups) having multi-locational operations globally and world leaders in their segment. The position heads the Corporate Services and leads a large team of professionals based all over the country. Our clients offer excellent salry/perks and career growth paths.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Ensures the co-operation, goodwill and understanding among all stakeholders for the achievement of the company’s strategic objectives and creation of appropriate stakeholder communications at the national and international levels, along with the promotion and protection of the corporate brand to maximize brand value and mindshare.
- Positioning the company as one the most globally respected and admired and capture maximum mindshare amongst all stakeholders
- Conception, implementation and monitoring the communication plan aligned to the company’s tactical and strategic objectives
- Assessing the company’s communications needs and deploying appropriate intellectual, financial and infrastructural resources to fulfill these needs
- Enhance corporate image through Brand Management initiatives
- Elicit the desired response from stakeholders by effective and timely message delivery to stakeholders
- Content planning and designing messages for all stakeholders and situations
- Selection and management of all communications vehicles and agencies Internal communication initiatives
- High salience of positive news in media and minimization of negative news. Third party endorsement of company’s achievements
- Managing media relationships and use of media for brand building and strategic / tactical objectives
- Facilitate successful communication for the growth project with the co-operation and goodwill of the stakeholders
- Designing and implementing special communications for all stakeholders of new projects
- Employees & ex-employees
- Customers, Vendors and Partners
- Group companies
- Public at large
- Shareholders, Financial institutions and analysts
- Project Affected Persons (PAFs) in project areas
- Opinion leaders and policy makers
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Qualifications: Post-graduates in Management / Mass Communication / Humanities around 40-50 years of age
- Experience: Minimum 15 experience of creating and running multi-locational communication teams to support the communication needs of the organisation. Experience in hands-on handling of local, national and international media and proven ability to resolve crisis situations
Interested professionals may mail their latest CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly giving in subject 'REF: H-CC.
B.Tech (IIT-Delhi); MBA (IIM-Ahmedabad)
Impact HR Services Pvt.Ltd.