Urgently looking for AM/Manager-Corporate Communication for an India's second largest maker of electricity transmission towers and one of the largest Power Transmission Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) companies in the world.
Reports to: CEO & MD, Sector Head of Infrastructure Sector
Role Summary: Manages internal and external communication for the company. Should be an expert at written and spoken English.
Should be at the highest proficiency level of financial data and analysis.
1. Responsible for the internal employee communication channel – in-house journals, magazines, write ups.
2. Communication wrt the employee welfare activities – New Year greetings, birthday wishes.
3. Interacts with all the investor’s community and media.
4. Drafts press releases wrt the MD’s office.
5. Handling MD’s presentations for investors / employees / media.
6. Assists the MD during various forums / associations / conferences – CII /FICCI / IEEMA.
Desired qualification: Full time MBA from Tier I or II colleges (reputed institute)
Experience required: 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in corporate communication from a similar industry or BFSI and a similar capacity.
Good knowledge of:-
1. the organizations financials and
2. Interpretation of ratios and analysis & interpretation of numbers.
3. Thorough understanding of annual reports.
Interested candidates can share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 011 41203028