JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
Primary Responsibilities -
- Content Writing: Writing and editing in-house magazines, press releases, articles, speeches, presentations, content for pamphlets and brochures, pitch notes, product communications, etc.
- Collateral Creation: Preparing and supervising the production of company collaterals such as brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs etc.
- Website: Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website.
- Event Management: Organize special events such as media visits, exhibitions, alumni meets, trade shows and other functions. Create detailed event closure reports and evaluate success.
- Newsletters: Preparation of internal newsletters and magazines to communicate with the internal and external audiences of the company
- Coordinating and arranging events, managing affairs for relevant industry association.
Assisting Corp. Communications Manager-
- Media Relations:
- Liaise with media regularly to ensure relevant positioning for the brand across various centers in India and Middle East.
- Creating relevant media lists and updating from time to time.
- Coordinating with media for responding to their queries, media tie ups, arrange interviews with journalists, look for media opportunities constantly.
- Preparing detailed plans to gain media visibility and implement by pitching for stories regularly.
- Organizing regular media visits to GIA facility.
- Networking and building relationships with the media and press.
- Brand Management: Assisting in Corporate Branding planning, implementation and coordination including absolute Brand compliance.
- MIS Management: -Preparation & maintenance of regular reports, MIS and expense and budget sheets on a regular basis
- Financial Management – Maintaining MIS of expenses for the department, raising estimates, requisitions, purchase orders, processing of bills, ensuring vendor payments etc.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree / PG Diploma in Mass Media / Advertising / PR
- Excellent Communication Skills – both oral and written
- Resourceful, proactive and independent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Ability to work as a team player
- Meticulous & attention for details
- Ability to form relationships with press and media.
- Negotiating skills & Time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Contact Ruchi at firstname.lastname@example.org