Senior Manager - Corporate Communication (both External & Internal)
Location - Mumbai
- Handling Media for the organization.
- Working on profiles of top management.
- Writing Press Releases
- Liaison with Regional Media
- Working on Social Media
- Developing the strategy for internal communications
- To lay down policies for communication materials such as brochures, internal advertisements, displays, in house newsletters etc
- To ensure timely publication of the Company House Magazine for internal communications
- To manage the communication meets for the entire sector
- Efficient control and handling of all kinds of communication across the organization.
- To manage net chats , blogs and newer mediums of communication
- To assist internal departments with Employer branding both internally and externally
- Candidate should be Post Graduate in Mass Media / Marketing / Communication / Advertising - pass out between 2001 - 2005 from a reputed business school.
- Candidate should have minimum 6 years experience (POST PG Degree / PG Diploma) in Corporate communication (both External & Internal)
- Content Writing with focus on press releases
- Good Media Relations
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Good presentations skills
- Willing to travel 7 - 8 days in a month
- Extrovert & Socially Outgoing
- Networking Skills
In case you meet the above requirement:
You may call Nalin at 98204 55668 on all days of the week between 11.00 am to 6.00 pm (except 2 - 4 pm) for further details
Please send your resume to email@example.com