Deputy Manager Corporate Communication ( 4-6 years)
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Major responsibilities & deliverables:
- Lead the creation, development and production of effective pursuit/sales materials, including proposals, presentations, and other documents, designed to competitively position our organization and client service professionals in new business acquisition and current client retention. Support sales teams in four key lines of business –audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services.
- Project Manage and Guide proposal/sales teams in developing and refining a strategy for the pursuit process. This involves acting as a consultant/facilitator from pre-proposal to orals presentation stages, applying targeting/sales principles to identify win themes, leading team discussions, creating compelling messages, brainstorming creative solutions to challenges, and identifying benefits for prospective clients.
- Collaborate with supervisor, graphic design team, fellow writers, marketing team members and client service personnel to manage specific deadline-driven projects, including —but not limited to —proposals and pursuit deliverables to ensure on-time completion and a high level of quality. Assume ownership for the development of focused proposal language relating to client’s expectations and our organization’s differentiators/competitive advantages.
- Use analytical and writing skills to effective develop persuasive messages based on information provided from research profiles, meetings with proposal team members, direct meetings with prospect staff and management, and knowledge of firm offerings. Collaborate with graphic design team to develop visual messages that highlight key messages and appropriately address target audience.
- Encourage interaction between proposal/sales team members and recommend the involvement of additional professionals with specific technical and industry expertise to provide a well-rounded solution to address the prospect's need, as appropriate.
- Must have strong writing skills and be able to guide pursuit teams in the development of effective proposals and pursuit deliverables. Must have exceptional project management, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact with client service and administrative professionals in the execution of projects. Prior experience with a professional services organization preferred. Must have outstanding ability to work with people at all levels and must be a team player. Must have strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Internet navigation skills.
- Assess project requests, ensuring that all information necessary for the successful completion of the project is supplied and accurate. Ensure that requests align with firm policies and brand standards. Contact client if additional information is required before routing to production.
- Estimate time required to complete each request. Manage client expectations, negotiating deadlines when necessary.
- Assign resources to projects based on skill sets and availability. Prioritize projects based on due dates and time estimates.
- Manage the transfer of documents, delivery of proofs, and delivery of final products.
- Build relationships with clients in all functions at all levels, and assure effective delivery of services.
- Serve as a point of contact for clients regarding process, work requests, scheduling, and issue resolution.
- Demonstrate specialized communications skills such as external communications to clients and prospects, internal communications, and public relations / analyst relations is a plus.
- Intermediate, to advanced, proficiency in American English, including reading comprehension, written, oral communications skills including appropriateness of tone, and strong grammatical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications especially, Microsoft Word.
- Ability to quickly analyze information, spot exceptions or trends, and conduct required follow-up.
- Ability to communicate issues to all stakeholders in a consistent and frequent manner.
- Team-oriented with a proven ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Must have the necessary experience required to anticipate and address potential problems or questions regarding projects.
- Must be able to communicate professionally during stressful situations, maintaining composure and resolving problems effectively and positively.
- Bachelors (English or other disciplines), diploma in Mass Communication or Journalism or M.B.A. with relevant experience in bids, pre-sales, corporate communications, public relations, and / or marketing.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
C 426 Sheikh Sarai Phase I 1st Floor. New Delhi - 110017. Mobile: 9999248541 email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.resourceinfinite.com