Company Profile: a very large, leading, professionally managed global MNC organization - World leaders. They have a set-up located in Surat, South Gujarat and are looking for a professional to handle the important function and report to the Sr.Manager. Our clients offer excellent salary/perks and career growth prospects.
The position will be a core member of the Corporate Affairs Team. The position is created to strengthen the relationship with media in the company’s areas of operation and also to support groups at the location in communication related matters. The position is meant to liaise closely with the media, source the information from them, reporting directly to HO, ensure favourable media coverage based on response received from HO and activities and ensure rejoinders in the event of and adverse/ wrong reporting in media. The position is also meant to :
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
- Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder perceptions.
- Coordinate with media and support production of advertisements.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Support to the internal groups with respect to advertising, developing visuals and creative in consultation with AGM-Corporate Affairs and the advertising agency
The scope of the position involves work at all the locations including Ahmedabad but since the real thrust area for media management is going to be Surat, the position will be based at Surat.
Candidate Profile: Ideal candidate profile is Graduate or PG in journalism/ mass communication/ corporate communication or such relevant field with 4-8 years relevant experience of dealing with media and industry organizations. Must have good knowledge of Gujarati language
Interested professionals may mail their CV in Word.doc to email@example.com clearly giving in subject REF: PR,G
Impact HR Services Pvt.Ltd.