Corporate Access Support Analyst: US team
A Leading US based investment bank is looking for candidates with 1 - 5 years of experience in corporate access, corporate communication for their US support team.
- Feedback Documents: The person will be preparing feedback documents packs for the CA team post each roadshow highlighting the key feedback from investors, roadshow impact as well as the key takeaway points from the meeting.
- Trade flow analysis: The person will be preparing weekly/ monthly and ad-hoc trade flow analysis providing an insight in to the performance of the stock/sector over the period
- Calendar: Calendar of events highlighting the events arranged by the team - with the aim of marketing these to the clients
- Event Tracking: The person will be involved in maintain a database and tracking the events organized by the team. This will also regular presentation of the data for easy interpretation across different parameters.
- Corporate Access Website Data Management: The person will be involved in ensuring that the teamís corporate access event details are uploaded and maintained accurately on the Firm website.
- Pitch Books: This includes presentations/ proposals for the corporate marketing clients. It includes ownership analysis of the company and well as its peers and a profile of the corporate.
- Investor profile packs: The person will be working on creating investor profile report for the CA team. These are reports send out to corporate pre-roadshows
- In addition to the above - The person will also be expected to help the team with ---
- Developing products for the CA team and providing support for the same
- Assisting the CA desks in data gathering for corporate and investors on an ad hoc basis
Desired Skill set:
- MBA/Graduates with equity market work experience exposure
- Knowledge of how the financial markets work/participants in the financial markets is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint. Knowledge of VBA/Macro will be an advantage.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactiveness towards learning and executing tasks.
Interested candidates can mail their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org