a large, leading, professionally managed global MNC manufacturing organization, having advanced multi-locational operations in India, multiple products/offerings for various end applications in pharma/healthcare , foods, agriculture, coatings etc. and global leaders in their product categories. Our clients have advanced technology. The position is based in Mumbai, reports to the CEO and leads a larges, senior team of VPs, GMs and are seeking to enter Indian markets and offer new products/applications from their state-of-the-art technological facilities. Our clients offer excellent salary / perks / incentives and career growth opportunities.
Position Title: COO/Technical Director
Based at: Mumbai
Reports to : CEO
Direct Reportees: VPs. GMs, Factory Heads Overall
- Head all technical operations including planning, organizing & controlling the overall Operations and Technical Management of the organisation.
- The day to day responsibility includes ensuring the required production output on time, within quality parameters and within cost and profit parameters while meeting customer service, health, safety and environment requirements.
- The position carries responsibility for continuously developing the manufacturing technology and for product development strategy and taking the required tactical actions.
- Driving the Innovation culture is a key responsibility.
- The position shares responsibility for company P&L management and Corporate Governance.
- Engineers with 15-28 years experience in multi-locational manufacturing organisations of which recent 5-8 years must be in senior leadership roles and leading an overall teamsize of 500-1000.
- Must have had some experience in customer interfacing for new product development, QC, product/delivery scheduling.
Interested professionals may mail their latest CV in Word.doc immediately to: email@example.com clearly indicating in subject REF: TD
B.Tech (IIT-Delhi); MBA (IIM-Ahmedabad)
Impact HR Services Pvt.Ltd.