Function: Operations and Quality Head
Reporting to CEO
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Monitor performance of the centre through dashboards and metrics
- Point of contact for the client, understand client’s requirements and translate into action
- Rsponsible for delivering SLAs and metrics targets to the client
- Drive continuous calls on a regular basis with the client and centres
- Manage client visits , presentations at the centres
- Solutioning capability, Strategizing for bids
- Responsible for risk and compliance at the centres
- Should be process driven and consultancy driven
- Design the standardization policies and procedures at the centres
- Drive the standardization across the centres through a structured approach
CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Strong interpersonal and influence management skills
- Ability to work and communicate with people across centres
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action plans
- Should have good problem solving capability
- Excellent Customer facing skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
- Knowledge of Customer’s Culture
- Excellent English written and communication skills
- Ability to push people and get things done
- Ability to make customer facing presentations
- Leadership skills to be able to manage a team
- Process driven – knowledge of DMAIC and Six Sigma a advantage
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION :
- Engineering Graduate , preferably with MBA or some Professional Qualification.
- 12-14 years of relevant experience ,
- Should be socially oriented
- Previous experience in a BPO business in an operations role preferable
- Good Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent people-management capabilities.
- Good analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Independent decision making.
- Should have exposure t quality processes
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org