Our client is a leading Logistics Consulting Firm looking for candidates from consulting background.
Designation: Chief Operating Officer
Experience: 12-15 years of relevant experience
Preferred: UG – Any Engineering (Top Ranked Institutes)
PG – Any MBA (Top Ranked Institutes)
CTC: As per industry Standards
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transfer Ideas to Business – Liaise with the CEO in the ongoing process of business acquisition and take responsibility for delivering the agreed services.
- Turn Business opportunities into projects
- Budget- Finalize the budget for project delivery and adhere to it.
- Organization – Create organizational ability and competences for meeting business requirements.
- Create the organizational structure and teams to deliver the projects especially quality, cost and delivery schedules.
- Monitoring and Supervising – Monitoring the projects and provide advice and resources as appropriate.
- Monitor performance and rewards across the organization with the CEO.
- CEO Support – Support the CEO in handling new initiatives and businesses.
- Expanding Frontiers – Become a source of new knowledge, business practices and technologies in relevant areas of consulting.
- Corporate Governance – Ensure corporate governance and integrity norms are followed in project execution and other areas in the company.
- Bring in new knowledge, technologies and skills.
I would be glad to discuss this opportunity with you in detail, looking forward for your profile at Consultant029@hcapital.in