Gensol Consultants Pvt. Ltd is an emerging clean energy consulting firm with growth plans in the domains of Solar, Power Trading & Environmental Commodities (Carbon Credits, Renewable Energy Certificates).
We are a 50 member team of young and dynamic consultants providing concept to commissioning solutions to our clients in the Renewable Energy Space.
While the climate change debate was still brewing, we were among the first in India to take a proactive approach. Today, we boast of reduction of 25 million tons of carbon dioxide reductions (CER) through our 250+ client base spread across the renewable energy spectrum in India.
Gensol specializes in high-end consulting of MW size and above solar power plant design and development. Services include owner’s engineer, lender’s engineer, detailed design and project management. Gensol has over 250MW of contracted solar power plants under development as part of its client portfolio.
As the company goes through a growth phase, we need an entrepreneurial Chief Operating Officer (COO) to manage the day-to-day Operations as well as the Finance, Accounting and Statutory function of the company.
The company has recently taken in venture capital investment and is looking to put together a strong leadership team to guide the company to its next phase of growth.
The company already has a founder/CEO and VP of Sales in place – with the addition of the COO, the senior management team will be complete.
Location - Ahmedabad
10+ years of total experience
5+ in general management/finance
3+ in energy industry
- Leading the senior operational team.
- Responsible for ensuring the execution of all projects in a timely & optimized manner.
- Responsible for Client Engagement & Ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Manage the Accounts & Finance team to ensure that the firm's revenues & expenses & cash flow are managed in the most effective manner.
- Build and maintain Investor relations including monthly MIS reporting to investors
- Responsible for scrutinizing, assessing and monitoring Corporate Compliance.
- Regulate, modify and implement changes that are aimed to boost employee efficiency and optimize resource allocation.
- General Management and/or Finance Experience in Energy Industry
- Leadership and Excellent Communication
- Strong Technical credentials from the Energy Industry
- Entrepreneurial Outlook and wiling to work in a changing environment
- Strong Team Building and Employee Management Skills
If interested and you want to make a difference in what you do we invite you to please contact Anmol Jaggi at firstname.lastname@example.org or Navneet Gosal at
For more information visit www.gensolsolar.com ,www.gensolconsultants.com