Client: a Multi-National Oil & Gas Leader, Headquartered in Muscat
Client Company is an Omani multinational holding company listed on the Muscat Securities Market with a primary focus on providing safe, efficient and quality services to the Oil & Gas industry.
Company has revenues in excess of US$ 1 billion (2009), employs over 11,000 employees, operates in over 16 countries and has an outstanding growth record in all economic cycles.
Company’s core businesses are structured in three principal groups:
- Contract Services
- Education & Training
- Media Communications
Position Title: COO (Vocational Training Business) – Business Development
Reports to : CEO of Training Business in Oman
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
A “Training Business” organsiation in Dammam, Saudi Arabia requires a COO/ Business Development Manager who will be responsible for developing training business. He must have the required knowledge and skills in:
- Business development and marketing activities with demonstrable knowledge of the process (related to training services industry)
- Prepare, execute and achieve business plan independently
- Ensuring adequate systems and procedures are in place for continuous operational effectiveness and sustainable profitability
- Identifying client’s needs in training areaswith ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong client management and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- A positive attitude to dealing with people and a sound understanding of training business operations
- Effectively managing resources, optimising team spirit and productivity
- Reviewing performances and initiating appropriate solutions
Candidate should have the following qualification:
- B.Tech/ Engineering Degree(Mechanical/Electrical/Process Operations
- Internationally recognized PG Degree in Marketing.
Candidate should have the following experience:
- Min 10 years of activities related to Business development and Marketing (preferably in the Gulf Region)
- Experience in developing training business as profit centres
- Excellent commutation skills with good I.T skills & Fluent in written and spoken English
Compensation/ CTC range: 30 lacs p.a. + Bonus
Only Suitable Candidates - please reply with your CVs at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will call you to understand your role.