TATA Group Company and India's premier manufacturing solutions provider to the automotive and auto-ancillary industry
Reports to- MD of the Group Co.
- In conjunction with the board of directors and other stakeholders, develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization. Execute the strategic plan.
- Assume responsibility for the financial well being, and operational health of the Company
- Drive Operational excellence to ensure operations efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources with highest level of customer orientation.
- Provide direction to the market strategy of the company.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the financial community as it relates to the business, seek expansion funding as required, approved, and justified.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company. This could include identifying M&A opportunities, agency business opportunities etc.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Promote the company through active participation in trade related conferences, key account management, and vendor management.
- Execute ambassadorial responsibilities by representing the company at important events, functions.
Interested candidates from Machine Tool industry can send their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org