Key competencies (knowledge/experience):
- Experience in an Indian LPO or a Professional services firm
- Familiarity with and knowledge of the US legal system
- Experience with different types of documents such as Master Services Agreements (MSA), Statements of Work (SOW), Engagement Letters, Professional Services Agreements, Subcontractor Agreements, Request for Proposals (RFP/RFI) etc.
- Extremely strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Good analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
This individual will perform many of the following representative activities
- Assist in the assessment and interpretation of contracts with a primary focus on reducing and mitigating delivery and contractual risks associated with the services being provided
- Possess the ability to interpret requirements of the contract, monitor compliance with professional standards and contractual obligations, analyze and assess potential impacts associated with contract delivery risks.
- Review and analyze the services requested and the applicable services agreement
- Review and perform risk analysis of the business and legal terms;
- Draft redlines and any exceptions language that will need to be considered and correlate provisions of the appropriate general business terms (GBTs)
- Detailed review and assessment of any mandatory requirements and identification of the critical or unusual terms
- Developing executive summaries or a Key Points of the Agreement (KPA) document.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org