Position :- Contract Analyst/Lead (BA-LLB,LLM)
Company: - Our client is a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, serving more than 500 clients around the world to help them achieve operational excellence.
Experience: - 4-10 years
Job Description/ Responsibilities:-
- Executing outsourced contract management for clients.
- Review of contracts.
- Establish contract management processes for deals of high revenue.
- Manage the contract on a daily basis, vetting of contracts, drafting of contracts.
- Ensure the engagement's deliverable tracking process/system complies with the contract.
- Software license agreement.
- Contract negotiation.
- Contract abstraction.
- Identify non-compliance issues and support their resolution.
- Education: BA-LLB, LLM.
- Good language skills (required to understand contractual terms & interact with the client)
Please send your updated profiles to email@example.com