We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for a Content Developers with one of our clients based out of Delhi NCR and Mumbai. Our client is a leading global management consulting firm
Competencies / skills:
- Have 1 to 3 years of overall experience in one of the following: Mass Communication, Corporate Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Process Trainers
- Have strong education background - more than 80% in class 10th & 12th + First class throughout during graduation & post graduation
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have general idea about the Learning & Development industry - key players, type of work etc.
- Possess content writing skills
- Be willing to be part of Learning (Instruction Design) domain for long-term
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Candidates will be required to go through 1 - 2 week of Instruction Design school after which they will be staffed on Learning & Development projects as a team member.
They would need to apply ID principles & methodologies to develop:
- Learning content for classroom & online trainings for globally located clients
- Performance support materials such as training material
They will also be required to manage schedule, effort, & quality of their individual deliverables
Education & Experience:
- More than 80% in class 10th & 12th + First class throughout during graduation(English Literature) & post graduation (Mass Communication)
- Minimum Full Time Graduates/ Preferably Post Graduates.
Candidates interested can mail their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.