We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for Managers/Senior managers for Financial Services – Wealth & Asset Management with our client based out of Mumbai/Gurgaon
Our client is a leading international management consulting firm with 89 office locations in 50 countries. It is one of the most respected and renowned organisations in the world and has been consistently ranked as the leading employer of choice at MBA schools across the world.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform Business Process Improvement using various business consulting tools and methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional client teams to perform gap analysis and identify improvement options.
- Create detailed action plans that include organizational change management, resource planning, competitive strategies, and alliances to embark on a new strategic direction and to enable successful deployment of solutions.
- Incorporate best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle.
- Industry expertise- Candidates with strong industry experience in Wealth and / or Asset Management Company.
- Gather facts (through research, interviewing, surveys, etc.), analyze the client's business, draw conclusions, prepare final reports, and give presentations.
- Relationship Management - Ability to establish working relationships with key client personnel.
- Strengthen offerings – development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating company value proposition.
- 10-12 years of experience with leading consulting firms in the Wealth and/or Asset Management space or prior stint in an Asset Management company and/or with the Wealth Management division in a Bank is preferred
- Experience in atleast 3-4 in the following functions is essential – Retail Investment / wealth advisory, strong knowledge of Wealth and AMC products & Sales and Distribution in Wealth and Asset Management
- Knowledge of AMC Fund Management, Custody operations in Fund house, Client administration, and knowledge of Front, mid and Back office processes in these areas is an additional advantage
- Should have a good knowledge of Wealth and Asset Management industry and key trends, latest developments etc
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable.
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a financial services environment is highly desired.
- Exposure to creating Business Operating Models and processes design.
- Familiarity with process design tools like Aris, Websphere Process Modeler will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Strong customer awareness with ability to manage customer expectations.
- Ability to work at the strategic level as well as having an eye for detail.
- Should be a good team player and highly motivated.
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interaction skills.
- Should have an analytical bent of mind with capability of deciding on nature of information needed and the ability to derive business sense of such information.
- Should be able to think logically and present ideas convincingly.
- Ability to estimate work and deliver to realistic deadlines; also to recognize and resolve unrealistic deadlines in advance of expected delivery dates.
- Strong trait of quality consciousness.
- Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, analysis and design methods, tools and techniques and emerging technologies.
- Ability to develop & maintain working relationships with a number of stakeholders and senior professionals.
Should hold a Professional or a Management degree from a leading institute.
Ideal candidate should have mix of Domain Experience and Operations experience (acquired by working with above mentioned industries) and Consulting Experience.
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at email@example.com
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.