Associate Director – Consulting - TAE
Transportation Advisory & Engineering (TAE) provides turnkey solutions across sectors - Highways, Metro, Railways, Ports, Airports and Logistics.
Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience, consulting background is mandatory.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own, manage and contribute to consulting assignments through project conceptualization and delivery plan
- Oversee projects managed by other Managers
- Ensure practice growth by managing client project delivery
- Managing client relations and building business pipeline, nurture and grow new clients
- Create market opportunities for business development through networking, innovative means and working on building proposals
- Participate in industry forums or public speaking
- Manage manpower allocation optimally utilizing existing skills and competencies, team engagement and project budget and cost
- Constantly keep updating knowledge base in areas that are relevant to business and also ensure that the teams below go through training as and when necessary
- Meet the delivery targets every quarter
Salary: Best in the Industry
Please revert with your resume at email@example.com