Kindly find a suitable opening with a Top Management Consulting Firm: Consultant- SCM Manufacturing
Experience: 5-9 years of progressive business/consulting experience in Manufacturing.
Education: MBA from a Tier 1 B School
- Extensive experience in a consulting firm coupled with shop floor experience across industries e.g. Process, discreet Manufacturing etc.
- A domain expertise in one or two industry segments (e.g. Oil & Gas, Steel, Automotive, CPG etc.)
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements
- Should have worked extensively in the areas such as Manufacturing strategy, setting up Manufacturing location, Low cost country Manufacturing, Make Vs. Buy Analysis, Production Planning & Shop Floor Scheduling, Lean Manufacturing, Manufacturing Cost optimization, Operational Efficiency improvements, Productivity improvements, Contracts Manufacturing, Landed Cost Tool Analysis, Maintenance & Quality Management, Assets optimization etc.
- Should have worked in Value Realization engagements for clients (e.g. EBIDTA improvements, throughput increase etc.)
- Ability to understand client’s business needs and develop innovative Manufacturing Consulting solutions
- Extensive experience working with “C” level executive clients
- Strong Project Management expertise globally
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and team management skills
Interested Candidates may please send their updated profiles to email@example.com