CONSULTING - SFDC Manager (7-10 yrs)
- Candidates from Tier 1 B- Schoools
- 2002-2004 batch MBA passouts ONLY.
- Candidate should have experience in handling Salesforce.com projects.
- Defining front-office business processes and quantifying the potential benefit of improved sales and sales operations functions
- Understanding and developing points of view on multi-channel sales strategies to align with organizational sales objectives that maximize ROI
- Working with Sales organizations to optimize sales processes, technologies and effectiveness through gap assessments and process re-engineering.
- Providing systems integration and technology services for clients seeking to implement third-party SaaS solutions, through innovative business facing delivery models
- Working with Sales leadership, field sales people, and sales operations personnel to optimize process and technology solutions
- Working "in the field" to drive enablement of business solutions
- Conducting channel optimization and analytics across routes to market
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Manage engagements of various sizes, with responsibility for financial performance as well as project delivery
- Manage day-to-day aspects of work stream activities
- Identify and build successful client solutions, working collaboratively across the service lines and operating groups to bring the right resources to bear
- Develop insightful analysis and candid recommendations when faced with ambiguity
- Scope and frame engagement approaches, design and drive insightful analysis, and deliver implementation recommendations
- Present analysis and recommendations to clients, from day-to-day contacts up to C-level management
- Help identify and develop client relationships and new business opportunities
- Oversee relationships with third party vendors and agencies
- Lead and contribute actively in firm and practice development initiatives/intellectual capital
- Train/mentor other consultants and business analysts
- Excellent team management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
Upto 60-70% of travel included.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO PROFILES SENT TO OUR CLIENT WITHOUT A PRIOR DISCUSSION WITH THE CANDIDATE.
Kindly send in your resume at email@example.com & mark a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org