This opening is only for MBAs (2011 pass out) from tier 1 colleges: IIMs, ISB-Hyderabad, XLRI, TISS, FMS, NITIE
Need 2011 pass outs who are now in Sales role with a Telecom company/ Insurance/Financial Segment Sales.
Send across the resumes only if all the above criteria is met.
No deviations shall be entertained for this opening.
Level: Analyst: Sales Operations
Operating Group: CRM Sales
Location : Gurgaon
Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working in consulting role, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. You must be a sales or marketing professional with deep knowledge in sales, channel management and customer management business processes in a Telecommunications environment.
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting. This consulting group structure provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
Management Consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation. The GTIN practice is being grown aggressively to service overseas markets and is has grown from startup to over 400 consultants today.
The CRM practice within the GTIN organization focuses on clients in Financial Services, C&HT (Communications & High Tech) and CGS (Consumer Goods & Services) industries:
- Financial Services – Banking, credit card, insurance industry and financial services provider.
- Communications – telecommunications providers, cable television companies, wireless and satellite carriers, broadcast, internet and interactive service providers
- Electronics & High Tech (E&HT) – aerospace & defense, communications equipment, computer hardware, consumer electronics, data storage equipment, office equipment, semiconductor, and software manufacturers
- Media and Entertainment – entertainment, publishing, printing, and advertising industry
- Consumer Goods & Services - food and beverage, alcoholic beverage, household goods and personal care, tobacco and fashion/apparel manufacturers
This role is for a Strategy & Business Planning Analyst/Consultant in the CRM practice who will provide deep domain skills to help clients with strategy and business planning to improve: sales strategy and sales operations, channel strategy and design, channel partner management, sales force effectiveness, sales processes, sales compensation & reward and sales operations optimization.
The Strategy & Business Planning Consultant will be responsible for helping to drive our Communications & High Tech/Consumer Goods & Services clients’ strategy and business planning efforts. Responsibilities may include:
- Project Delivery: Work on small to medium-size teams to deliver projects for global clients. Responsibilities may include:
- “Voice of the customer” analysis to understand customer needs and behaviors
- Customer experience assessment and gap analysis
- Customer experience design and delivery
- Market entry strategy development
- Product launch strategy
- Channel mix assessment and strategy
- Sales channel optimization
- Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the C&HT practice
- Industry Expertise: Provide industry expertise in telecommunications, high tech and/or media and entertainment industries
- Domain Development: Develop assets and methodologies, develop of points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, conduct public speaking and publish in industry periodicals
Specific experience will include:
- A minimum of 0-1 years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in the telecommunications sector
Consulting or functional experience in Strategy and Business Planning for Financial Services practice, the Communications & High Tech (C&HT) practice or Electronics & High Tech (E&HT) or Media and entertainment or CG&S within the GTIN organization focuses on clients in:
- Product and market entry strategy,
- Sales strategy and operations,
- Marketing strategy,
- Sales compensation strategy and process,
- Sales model design,
- Sales force effectiveness,
- Channel strategy and effectiveness, and/or
- Partner relationship management
- Experience working on a large-scale Business / Operational Transformation project desirable
- Strong program management skills
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- MBA from a Tier 1 B School
- Global exposure will be desirable
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach
- Location – Gurgaon/Delhi. Gurgaon is preferred.
- Travel - Ability to accommodate global travel – 60%-70% or more
Contact person: Dr. Shruti Misra
Handset number: 8826465678
Send in your resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org