SME : Finance Post Merger Integration
Ė Sub-offering helps client in maintain finance operations and service delivery, integrate finance function, plan and manage synergy savings for the enterprise as a whole. Finance work streams are typically the most critical initiatives of a merger or divestiture affecting both internal (systems, processes, and organization) and external (vendor, customer, and financing community) stakeholders.
- Critical to a successful merger or divestiture is maintaining Finance Operations and Service Delivery at the time of deal execution (Day 1) which may include a fragmented landscape of systems, processes, and technologies.
- After deal execution, CFOs need to quickly and successfully transition into a sustainable operation that includes an integrated landscape of systems, processes, and technologies.
- The value proposition for Finance PMI work includes a proven methodology, highly skilled resources, a Synergy Management process, F&EP and MI tools, and the ability to provide end to end services.
- Work with the Core leadership team in each domain and Subject Matter Experts to set strategy, priorities and goals for assigned content area (s) / key offering(s) in alignment with business objectives and the High Performance Business agenda. The strategy will leverage knowledge and learning enablers (e.g., methodologies, point of views, white papers, case studies, sales and delivery tools, emerging technologies, training courses) and will also include the approach for development of other required interventions (e.g., research studies) that help build the required capacity of knowledge.
- Develop and/or manage the creation and commercialization of new knowledge capital and tools, including methodologies, point of views, white papers, case studies, articles for publication, functional content for education/learning initiatives, and collaboration tools; includes managing experts and organizations supporting development, includes managing Intellectual Property requirements as well as managing each project against related initiative budget and timeline.
- Provide project guidance and consultation on best offerings/assets to shape and deliver client solutions.
- Manage and execute plan for assigned content area(s) to create, capture and package corresponding knowledge capital, strategic assets and learning enablers; includes working with content integrators to package and post materials to knowledge repositories.
- Evaluate and mine internal/external sources of knowledge for key content areas and emerging trends (e.g., discussion forums, collaboration sites, journals, market research, analyst reports, conference proceedings).
- Plan, manage and synthesize external research (working with Firmís Research as secondary researchers) to keep abreast of relevant developments and emerging areas in the market place. Integrate internal research initiatives into assets and offerings.
- Identify and manage relationships with internal and external experts relevant to assigned content area(s). Establish and manage expert network and collaboration tools for assigned content area(s) to monitor innovations, thought leadership and new content on a global basis.
- Support setup and launch of Communities of Practice and provide advice for ongoing Community of Practice activities to enable collaboration and encourage innovation.
- Serve as a content expert to help develop, customize and source content for learning and capability development programs.
- Evaluate and review content of courses and other learning assets for training curriculum relevant to assigned content area(s). This may include internal Firmís developed courses, external courses, self-studies and distance learning.
- Provide education and build awareness for practitioners on content area offerings, assets and tools.
- Oversee the design and creation of home pages around assigned content area(s) to facilitate access to relevant internal and external knowledge capital.
- Support the fiscal year initiative planning and budgeting process for offerings.
- Support select proposal work and other ad hoc help requests, as appropriate.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience working with MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS Project)
- 2+ years of proven and demonstrable leadership communication skills
- 4+ years of experience in [functional] projects in one of the content areas listed below; project experience either Consulting or Industry
- 1+ years of experience developing/maintaining at least one professional services offering within the consulting industry
- Knowledge of organization and business processes
- Knowledge of Management Consulting and Business Domain organization and business processes
- Program management and delivery experience
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to develop requirements based on leadership input
- Performance/status reporting
- Problem Solving and Conflict management
- KM expertise/experience
- Budgeting and planning experience
- Strong research capabilities
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong structured problem solving and insight development skills
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
- Strong self starter and ability to work effectively with minimal direction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Occasional travel will be required, in order to satisfy the requirements of the role to meet with SME leadership, delivery & project team members, enterprise support groups, etc.
- The role may require consulting project delivery of new, fast-track-to-market offerings/assets. The SME Manager may be asked to provide subject matter delivery expertise
- Candidate must be willing to work flexible hours, including non-paid overtime, when required to satisfy travel needs and/or meet an upcoming deliverable deadling or project need
- Canddiate must be willing and able to work outside of normal business hours, to take conference calls with members of the global team located in different time zones
Please email cv to email@example.com with mandatory info:
DOB: CTC: Notice Period