Organisation : A leading consulting firm
Position : Senior Analyst / Consultant
Location : Gurgaon / Mumbai
Exp : 3 - 7 yrs
Education: Engineering degree (preferably mechanical/ civil/ electrical/ chemical) from a reputed institute. MBA from a reputed Institute will be an advantage.
Experience Profile: Construction management experience, on delivering large-scale capital projects
- End-to-end concepts of project planning and control (cost and/ or schedule) from conceptualization to commissioning
- Must have completed at least one large-sized capital project as a lead construction planner
- Should possess sound knowledge of Man-hour Budgeting, Quantity Reporting System, S Curve, Construction Productivity Norms, Forecasting Techniques, Infrastructure Sizing etc.
- Certified user of and hands-on experience with Project Management software (PrimaVera, MS Project).
- Hands on experience of working on various application like MSExcel Advance Techniques, Database Management thru MSAccess, Presentation / Slides making through Powerpoint, Visio etc.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) desirable
- Strong analytical and reporting capabilities
- Robust communication and co-ordination skills
- Good decision making and negotiation skills
- Open to Travel
- Overall responsibility of Integrated Project Planning and Monitoring (Schedule/ Cost) on a capital project
- Co-ordinate preparation of functional schedules from relevant stakeholders (PMC/ Engg/ Procurement/ Vendors/ Construction Sub-contractors/ Commissioning); integrate functional schedules towards developing the integrated project plan solving for inconsistencies across functional schedules in designated PM application (PrimaVera, MS Project)
- Preparation & Review progress on integrated project plan and identify areas for improvement using analytic tools such as critical path assessment, earned value analysis, productivity on a periodic (daily/ weekly/ monthly) basis.
- Facilitate discussions with Client management to propose and execute corrective actions
- Co-ordinate updates to the functional schedules basis corrective actions through detailed activity level look-ahead plans, incorporating appropriate resource loading
- Analytical ability to identify problem areas and highlight actions to overcome the same
- Control of construction cost including management of claims and change orders
Interested candidates can send across CVs at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org