Analyst/Consultant/Manager Operations (Infrastructure/EPC/Steel)
We are working on Multiple assignment,Analyst/Consultant/Manager for our major Consulting Client.
Location:Mumbai & Gurgaon
Specific experiences will include:
Project management –
- End-to-end experience of project planning and control (cost and/ or schedule) from
- Conceptualization to commissioning
- Preparation of functional schedules from relevant stakeholders (PMC/ Engg/
- Procurement/ Vendors/ Construction Sub-contractors/ Commissioning); integrating functional schedules towards developing the integrated project plan solving for inconsistencies across functional schedules in designated PM application (PrimaVera, MS Project)
MIS Reporting –
- End-to-end experience of project planning and control (cost and/ or schedule) from conceptualization to commissioning
- Experience in establishing mechanism for MIS reporting and review
Project Controls –
- Conducting progress review on integrated project plan and identify areas for improvement using analytic tools such as critical path assessment, earned value analysis, productivity on a periodic (daily/ weekly/ monthly) basis.
- Co-ordinating updates to the functional schedules basis corrective actions through detailed activity level look-ahead plans, incorporating appropriate resource loading
Risk Management –
- Participation in risk assessment and contingency planning during the tendering stage On-going assessment of risks and mitigation planning
Key responsibilities of the role would include:
- Business Development: Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizing and leading pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process.
- People Development: Performing the role of counselor and coach, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Project Delivery: Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing account receivables, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Should demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- Should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
- Should be open to travel in and outside the country
If interested, please share your updated Resume at Ritu@mounttalent.com