Client: One of the leading consulting Firms
Location: Gurgaon/ Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Chennai
Reporting to: Principal
- Work with the concerned Principal and the Partner to help sell and delivery Infrastructure Consulting work across the industries within Resources Operating Group (Order of priority – Power Generation, Metals and Mining, Oil and Gas)
- Lead or support project teams in delivery of projects including aspects like – managing project risks, project planning, project delivery, client buy-in etc.
- Lead / be a part of pursuit teams for scoping the opportunity, shaping the proposal. Develop / maintain relationships with key client personnel.
- Understands Organization’s offerings in the Projects space and assist in tailoring them to client requirements in India.
- Assist in developing point-of-view, research or white papers, and support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- Support the people development initiatives to enable growth. Perform role of counselor and coach to team members, participate in recruitment and other activities.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of overall experience (Industry + consulting)
- MBA from any one of the following Institute – IIM, ISB, NITIE, FMS, MDI, IIFT, IMT, SP Jain or from any one of the leading international B-Schools.
- Preference for candidates who have consulting background in addition to industry experience. Consulting experience should ideally include a mix of sales and delivery roles
- Understanding and appreciation of the challenges faced in planning and executing large complex Infrastructure Projects (Preferably in Power Generation, Metals & Minig, Oil & Gas)
- Good understanding and work experience in the Capital projects space including but not limited to
- Experience in design and running of project management office (PMO) for large complex Infrastructure projects (Preferably in construction of Power Plants, Steel plants Etc)
- Detailed understanding of project monitoring and reporting activities
- Familiarity with tools for schedule mgmt (e.g. Primavera), document mgmt (e.g. documentum), cost management (e.g. typical erp applications) etc.
- Conversant with contracting strategies (EPC, EPCM etc.)
- Exposure to leading practices like Value Engineering, Project risk management etc.
- Understanding of IT in projects
Kindly send across your updated profile to email@example.com