Program Manager / Industry Manager for Energy & Power Systems Practice, Frost & Sullivan South Asia
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 42 offices on six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.frost.com.
About the Position:
The Energy & Power Systems (EPS) business unit of Frost & Sullivan is seeking industry experts for Senior Program Manager / Industry Manager positions. The EPS business unit brings together experienced marketing, market research and consulting experts who have vast experience tracking Energy / Power technologies across various markets in South Asia and Middle East, and working on a variety of custom research and consulting projects.
At Frost & Sullivan, we seek people who will do more than just analysis. You will play a significant role understanding client’s business issues, challenges and aspirations. We believe that your ability to deliver solutions to clients’ problems will depend more on your talent, skills and real life business experience than just your degree.
The ideal candidate brings a mix of strong domain knowledge, market experience and functional skills relating to market research and growth consulting. As an experience person you will play a significant and responsible role in the team working closely with both senior and junior analysts/consultants.
Who are we seeking?
We are keen to employ people who care enough about a client’s business problem, work hard to understand the underlying issues and accord priority to finding solutions to solve the problems. Here, your contributions will be as much important as our thought leadership and experience supporting clients. In solving business problems there are many unknowns. We are seeking people who can see a way though unfamiliarity, make sense out of limited information and draw insights from ambiguity. In doing so will you be able to lead fellow analysts and consultants through persuasion, facts and compassion? This quality will be critical to drum up critical support – both internal and external – to push ideas, plans and recommendations.
If you have the necessary background, an engineering degree plus management education, please apply for a position with us. Join Frost & Sullivan.
What the job entails?
- Track the developments in Power sector regularly (competitor activity, technology developments, new projects, new opportunities)
- Lead consultant teams for executing variety of syndicated market studies, custom research and consulting engagements ;
- Actively contribute in research and market analysis
- Interact with analysts at different level in an empathetic manner with single minded focus on timely and successful completion of projects ;
- Develop frameworks and measures to improve quality of work
- Ensure quality of output, timely delivery of consulting and research engagements ;
- Ensure productivity and quality of project in line with project/program scope, and
- Significant contribution to the development of analytical frameworks for research and consulting projects ;
- Develop strategic content on specific industries and markets;
- Contribute to growth of the business Unit, through new business opportunities
- Support Sales & BD team in developing engagement proposals based on client requirements,
- Regular Client liasioning, client meetings to expand client base etc.
The Energy & Power Practice shall encompass the following sub-sectors, but not be limited to
- Power Generation
- Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D)
- Oil & Gas
1. Educational Background
- Bachelor of Engineering - (Electrical / Mechanical) preferred
- Business Administration – MBA / PGDBA / PGP (Majors in Marketing, Operations preferred)
2. Relevant Experience
Candidates with atleast 7-10 year’s experience (specialist) in any of the following
- Hard core Industry (Electrical Equipment supplier, EPC Projects, Vendor / component supplier, Project Managers.)
- Consulting (Energy & Power domain focus)
- Business Analysis / Research (B2B research, Energy & Power domain focus)
Preferred Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Working at Frost & Sullivan
On joining Frost & Sullivan, you will have tremendous opportunities to expand your knowledge base and skills as you work on strategic projects spanning a wide gamut of markets, businesses and subjects. You will get to work with some of the best minds both within Frost & Sullivan and on the client front. Most of the times you will get to work with clients’ senior management, which in itself is a rich and rewarding experience at Frost & Sullivan.
In sum, a job with us can be a life time opportunity to redraw your career path – one that rewards job satisfaction and personal growth.
Please send your resume to email@example.com