Exp - 8 to 12 years
Location: Gurgaon & Mumbai
Company: Big 8 Consulting
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
- Business Development: Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients, organizing and leading pursuit teams, participating and leading aspects of the proposal development process.
- People Development: Performing the role of counselor and coach, providing input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Engagement Management: Managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing account receivables, defining deliverable content, ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- Demand Generation: Working with management consulting teams across geographies â“ with major key stakeholders currently in North America and Europe to expand utilization and increase the footprint of the Global Consulting Practice.
- Practice Management: Taking responsibility across the Products group to lead areas of responsibility and managing and building the practice, tracking metrics, controlling delivery quality, helping in resource allocation decisions.
- Worked in one of the top 5 consulting firms for a minimum period of 3 years at Consulting or Manager level
- Preferably worked internationally in the pharmaceutical /medical devices / biotechnology industry or worked in an international context with clients from the above industry segments.
Minimum total of 8 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
Global pharmaceutical industry or consulting experience is preferred.
Should have worked in the Pharmaceutical space and done work around (any 2):
- Product or Brand Management
- Sales Strategy, Operations and Sales Force Management, Sales process & functional design
- CRM / Patient Adherence
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory and pharmaco-vigilance
- Medico-legal compliance and audit
- Should have an excellent, established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with senior level executive clients
- Should have an MBA from a Tier 1 B School. MBA from an international B School is preferred.
- Should have managed teams and delivery
- Should possess strong program management skills
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- The individual must be a self starter, someone who has led teams, has strong conceptual and inter-personal skills
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should be able to adapt keenly to cultural requirements of working with local teams in various countries, should enjoy the challenge of "fitting in" and becoming a memorable team member. Should make a good ambassador for our practice.
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Gajendra P Singh
Mount Talent Consulting, India, APAC & EMEA
Mount Technology Consulting Inc., USA
email@example.com | Cell: +91- 9871707161 | Website:www.mounttalent.com
Recruitments | Trainings | HR Consulting
Linkedn Profile : : http://in.linkedin.com/in/gajendrapratapsingh