Position - Manager / Sr.Mgr
Exp - 8-10yrs
Operating Group: Resources (Energy)
Location - Gurgaon
Industry - Consulting
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
- You will be expected to build on the Energy Practice by growing headcount while maintaining or exceeding our utilization targets. You will also be engaged on the following areas:
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process.
- Engagement Management: Lead project teams in designing, developing and implementing leading consolidation and reporting solutions that is consistent with clients’ overall solution architecture. Scope of work could include, but is not limited to:
- Project Delivery
- Manage engagement risk, project planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, and
- Thought Leadership: Develop methodologies, develop point-of-view, research or white papers, and support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the firm’s staffing process, and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- A minimum of 10-12 years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Experience in a consulting firm, with extensive experience in projects in which the primary stakeholder was the ‘C’ suite executives
- Extensive work experience in the Energy industry
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- An MBA from a Tier 1 B School
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct
- The individual should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- The individual should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
Send in your profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith CTC details