Our Client an IT Major is looking for E-commerce consultants for their Business Consulting Group. We are looking for Manager Business Consulting in the E-Commerce space ideally with a background in management consulting and experience serving Retail domain. We are looking for consultants with a proven track record of leading engagements who will leverage their industry, strategy, process, and technology depth and bring significant business to clients.
Job Title: Consulting Manager e-commerce/ m-commerce Retail
Job Location: Chennai
Years of Experience: 7-15 years.
- Lead multiple engagements delivering billable client work with retail, travel and hospitality and consumer goods clients.
- Be the person to develop reusable multichannel consulting methodologies and tools.
- Work with senior heads of business to define and manage Customer Experience of an eCommerce program
- Lead Business Transformation or Business Changes for large eCommerce implementation programs.
- Identify and drive business development activities for multichannel consulting engagements.
- Guide and provide thought leadership and industry expertise, in turn contribute to strengthening the Retail Consulting Practice.
- Drive and facilitate diverse points of view of senior client management and help to manage discussions for critical decisions where multiple parties were involved.
- Guide, build onshore and offshore team of experienced multichannel consultants.
- Lead junior level consultants to improve quality of engagements and strengthen the overall practice.
- Navigate organization to build a network and form virtual teams with expertise in the various multichannel capabilities
- Provide Sales Support and Enablement through training and demand generation
- Participate in pre-sales activities such as proposal or SOW writing, and client presentations.
- Identify up-selling opportunities within current clients and continue to build relationships and drive value within existing accounts.
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years experience in management consulting with direct experience supporting and leading engagements in any of these areas: Retail/Travel & Hospitality/CPG industries.
- Possess strong experience in Multi-Channel Commerce and Strategy including Web, Mobile, and Social.
- Manage, analyze and improve the performance of existing processes/ systems for clients.
- Identify Client’s priority needs for service and support.
- Possess the ability to manage teams of consultants and work with cross functional and client facing teams.
- Knowledge of process flows, systems and procedures which aids analysis and recommendations for solution offerings to exploit new business opportunities.
Kindly share the responses to email@example.com.
Umamaheswari V | Saaki and Argus Consulting | Office : + 044- 24615822