About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging business and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.frost.com
Position: Program Manager – Chemicals, Materials & Food
Location: India (Any Metro)
Primary responsibilities include managing the Chemicals, Materials & Food business vertical, developing strategic research content and executing custom projects, engaging in business development activities and meeting financial goals for the vertical business. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for building and mentoring a strategic consulting team for semiconductor domain, ensuring adherence to stringent quality standards and meeting revenue targets.
- Candidates with 6 – 10 yrs of experience in BD/sales/Production function from relevant Industry or from a consulting industry will be preferred. A relevant post graduate qualification (M.Tech,M.Sc, MBA)
- Candidate must be a Chemical/Bio-tech/Polymers Engineer and preferably an MBA
- Previous senior level strategic consulting/ lead analyst experience within a Consulting or Advisory services business environment.
- A thorough understanding of research/consulting methodologies (primary/secondary research, strategy development/implementation and consulting best practices/process).
- Ability to forge/maintain key client relationships, develop bespoke consulting proposal documents and effectively manage strategic business partnerships.
- Able to conduct detailed business needs analysis and appropriate/close the relevant consulting solution.
- A high level of business acumen with the ability to interpret/analyze/evaluate data and present key findings at a senior level.
- Strong project management skills, with previous experience of mentoring, motivating and inspiring a team of Consulting/Research professionals.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Chemicals, Materials and Foods industry (including an appreciation of the industry structure, operational practice, business functionalities and competitive landscape).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with business fluency in English language.
Please send your resume to email@example.com