Our client, a start-up, is a predictive analytics solutions provider catering to BFSI, Retail, FMCG and Healthcare verticals and is headquartered in Bangalore.
- Design, build and develop analytical models/solutions for various businesses using advanced statistical and econometric techniques.
- Process and Operations management, Client management
- Standardization of processes
- Manage and develop a high performance analytics team through mentoring/skill-building
- Co-ordinate with core analytics team to ensure high quality and on time delivery on projects
- Engineering/Phd/Masters – Statistics/Econometrics – from top schools, preferably from US university of repute.
- 8-10 years of work-exp in building analytical models – a hands-on data person experienced with large data-sets and managing complete project life cycle, right from project scoping to delivery.
- Sound knowledge on one of the verticals mentioned above with relevant industry work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Experienced in leading a core team of analytics professionals.
- Good understanding of tools/technologies required for the job – exposure to social media analytics, Open source.
- Absolute passion for working with data, mindset to critically appreciate different solution offerings to a particular project, using newer tools/software/technologies, putting forth innovative solutions and look forward to challenges in a start-up environment.
Please send in your updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org