We have very urgent position with our client is Top Management Consulting Group in Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore.
Level: Analyst / Consultant
Specialization: Warehousing, Transportation and Logistics in Retail
Years of Experience
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience (for Analyst level)
- 4 to 5 years of relevant work experience (for Consultant level)
- Must have worked in distribution/warehouse design and management
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelorís Degree from a reputed institution
- Business Management Degree from a reputed institution
Role description: Work as a management consultant with clients in the Retail industry, with a primary
focus on warehousing, transportation and logistics functions
The candidate must have a good understanding of Retail industry, acquired by working directly in the Retail/ Logistics sector, or in the Retail or SCM vertical practice of consulting industry.
Experience in setting up and maintaining productive, cost effective warehouse management and logistics processes that support growth and profitability of retail chains is important for this role.
Essential Experience & Skills
- Ability to develop distribution network strategy and designs
- Distribution cost optimization while meeting delivery SLAs
- Design efficient storage of goods within the warehouse to ensure the optimum use of space and throughput capacity.
- Ensure optimum levels of stock availability by operating efficient stock location, stock counting and stock control regimes.
- Ability to consult on forecasting, budgeting and controling all operational costs.
- Experience in continuous identification and correction of bottlenecks that hinder the efficient movement of goods.
- Understanding of warehouse management systems (for e.g. Red Prairie, Manhattan Associates), retail ERP systems (for e.g. SAP, Oracle) and supply chain management solutions will be an added advantage
- Design Coordination with suppliers, merchandising, store operations and replenishment teams to ensure on-time and safe delivery to different destinations.
- Ability to design solutions to optimize vehicle schedule and delivery routes.
- Ability to manage critical path.
Desired Experience and Skills -
- Ability to interact with and influence top management internally, with clients & with solution alliance partners
- Process and system orientation
- Inter-personal skills, Team and Project Management skills
- Ability to manage competing demands and meet deadlines
Feel free to reach me for any queries/ details at email@example.com
Mount Talent Consulting, India, APAC & EMEA
Mount Technology Consulting Inc., USA