Job Title : Senior Consultant-Project Leader_Manufacturing (only for Candidates from premium Institutes)
Age-35 or below
Position: Senior Consultant-Project Leader_Manufacturing
Salary : Up to 20 lakhs.
Skills : Any Manufacturing domain Experience + Six sigma experience
Should be prepared to work in clients location from Monday to Friday.( You will be provided with the air ticket on Fridays to return back to home)
- Engineer( BE/B-Tech/M-Tech ) + MBA ( 2 year full time) from a premier institution with a strong academic background. Candidates must have a good academic track record .
- 3 year of experience in manufacturing industry.
- As a Group, our reputation for outstanding sustainability is fuelling double digit growth, which is creating new opportunities in markets throughout the world and
- we are currently seeking Experienced Implementation Consultants and Project Managers who are looking to develop their career further in this exciting profession.
- You will be a graduate / MBA, ideally with a technical, business or engineering background, and will have a minimum of two years experience as an implementation consultant.
- Please note that we are not, and do not require, IT consultants.
- We work closely with our clients, based on their sites, implementing solutions to their business needs. No two projects are ever the same, and we work in a variety of sectors and countries. Due to the nature of our business, it is essential that you are prepared to work away from home for long periods of time.
- Management experience and excellent communication and persuasive skills are required, as is the ability to operate at all levels, from boardroom to shop floor. Computer literacy is also required.
- If you believe that you would meet our demanding standards, and seek constantly to develop professionally, then please complete the online form and attach your current CV with current compensation details.
- People from consulting background with experience of working in the relevant industry may also apply
- Should have excellent oral & written communication skills
- Good analytical skills, sound conceptual base & knowledge of finance.
- As a Project Leader, the incumbent would be required to:
- Work on projects with our client as consulting partners in strategy projects
- Be responsible for managing conceptualization on projects, effective delivery, client satisfaction and maintaining quality standards.
- Should be ready to work in non –metros.
- Work across verticals & across geographies.
Please send your resume to email@example.com