Job Title : Project Leader-Infrastructure ( only for IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L, IIM I, XLRI, FMS, NITIE (only PGDIM course), SP Jain, JBIMS, SJMSOM Candidates). Candidates age should fall in between 28-33 .Candidates must have a good academic track record with at least 70 percent marks during MBA course.
Salary range: 25-30 lakhs
Category : Consulting
Position: Project Leader-Infrastructure
Salary range: 25-30 lakhs
Location : Mumbai.
Position: Project Leader – Projects
Engineer (preferably Civil) + MBA (2 year full time) from a premier institution with a strong academic background.
Premier institutes would include IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L, SP Jain, XLRI, FMS, NITIE (only PGDIM course), JBIMS,
SJMSOM. Candidates must have a good academic track record with at least 70 percent marks during MBA course.
- 4 - 6 years of post MBA experience (ideally 2007 – 2005 batch pass outs). Additional 2-3 years of pre-
MBA experience would be desirable.
Should have experience in :-
- relevant role in any of the following industries:
- Infrastructure Developers (ex GMR, GVK, TRIL)
- Real Estate Developers (ex. DLF, Unitech)
- EPC companies (ex.L&T, Gammon), or
- A reputed Consulting firm
- Incumbent must have experience of handling/ managing large scale projects (infrastructure/engineering)
- Must have experience of handling large clients
- Should have worked in a project environment and should have proven track record in developing business
- Should have led a team of atleast 3-4 persons in a non-consulting role or teams of 1-2 persons in a
Other Skills Required:
- Should have excellent oral & written communication skills
- Should have good analytical skills, sound conceptual base & knowledge of financial modeling.
Role & responsibilities:
As a PL, the candidate will be expected to:
- Independently assume complete ownership of project planning, execution and client delivery achieving high
impact on client organization
- Have complete accountability for designing, developing, delivering and assisting with implementation
of strategic solutions which enable clients to achieve their business objectives while maintaining high
project quality and profitability of engagement.
- Lead a team of 3 – 4 people consisting of Consultants, Associate Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Be responsible for development of client’s thought leadership, intellectual property, creation of tools, concepts
- Lead in business development and organization building initiatives.
The candidate would be required to work across verticals & across geographies.
Candidate must be have the ability to work under pressure and should be willing to travel extensively.
Please send your resume to email@example.com