Job role : Project Leader - Projects
Location - Mumbai
Industry - Consulting
Project Leader - Projects
Engineer (preferably Civil) + MBA (2 year full time) from a premier institution with a strong academic background. Premier institutes would include IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L, SP Jain, XLRI, FMS, NITIE (only PGDIM course), JBIMS, SJMSOM.
Candidates must have a good academic track record with at least 70 percent marks during MBA course.
4 - 6 years of post MBA experience (ideally 2007 – 2005 batch passouts). Additional 2-3 years of pre-MBA experience would be desirable.
Should have experience in :-
Relevant role in any of the following industries:
EPC companies (ex.L&T, Gammon, Bechtel, HCC etc), or
A reputed Consulting firm
- Incumbent must have experience of handling/ managing large scale projects (infrastructure / engineering)
- Must have experience of handling large clients
- Should have worked in a project environment and should have proven track record in developing business
- Should have led a team of atleast 3-4 persons in a non-consulting role or teams of 1-2 persons in a consulting role
Other Skills Required:
- Should have excellent oral & written communication skills
- Should have good analytical skills, sound conceptual base & knowledge of financial modeling.
Role & responsibilities:
As a PL, the candidate will be expected to:
- Independently assume complete ownership of project planning, execution and client delivery achieving high impact on client organization
- Have complete accountability for designing, developing, delivering and assisting with implementation of strategic solutions which enable clients to achieve their business objectives while maintaining high project quality and profitability of engagement.
- Lead a team of 3 – 4 people consisting of Consultants, Associate Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Be responsible for development of Strategic’s thought leadership, intellectual property, creation of tools, concepts and techniques/processes
- Lead in business development and organization building initiatives.
- The candidate would be required to work across verticals & across geographies.
- Candidate must be have the ability to work under pressure and should be willing to travel extensively.
Professionals Interested in exploring the opportunity can revert to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Lijith V V,
Roland & Associates -Leaders in Social Media Recruitment.
Oxford house , off Airport Road,Bangalore
Internet: www.roljobs.com; www.roljobs.net; www.aerojobs.in